Wednesday 5 October 2016

No pics this time

Hello!

Unfortunately this time I don't have any pics to show you. To be honest, I have not done much medieval crafts lately. And paper-crafts been bit slow lately too. I have done few World of Warcraft cards, but not much else. At least I don't have any pics of decos etc. i am so bad taking pics these days, as I can not use my phone anymore. When I take pics with my 'normal' camera, I need to open my secondary pc to get them out of the the cam and then transfer them to my primary pc. Lately it has been too much for myself. Yeah, I know... I am lazy xD

Next month I prob not update this blog at all, as it will be NaNoWriMo -month and I am joining the challenge.  And as this is not my literary blog, I will not write about the progress much here. If you want to know more about my writings and my writing blog, just comment or send me private message and I will give you the address.

To be honest, I can not remember did I tell about my silken brick stitch project? an d how I made big (at least for me big) mistake? Well, I managed to embroider 5cm of the backside of my new and own bag... and then realized that the fabric is 1cm too short. I have made already the front part...so I had to start the backside all over again. Plus, I have prob taken little bit difficult design for the backside. The progress is FAR slower than my previous brick stitch embroideries. oh well...

No comments: