Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Tuesday, 9 September 2014
Saturday, 30 August 2014
Background: natural white ARMANI silk
Round image: really thin floss silk from Piper Silk
Square image and triskels: silk from The Silk Mill
Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Theme: Wedding card
Date: 9th August 2013
- Golden , folded card. Originally from Lidl's DIY xmas-cardset. Longer than normal card.
- Punched , white carboard. bought thru eBay.
- gilded initials (MN). 18 carat goldleaf from Malaysia 8bought from eBay). Outlines done with tiny brush and black Winson&Newton guash.
- " Love" sticker from K&Co wedding sticker set
- 104 plastic, 2mm pearl halfs and 8 sky blue diamante. Both bought from eBay.
Monday, 25 August 2014
Anyways, now I finally have time for writing and time to blog about my finally finished couple of my secret projects, so I can finally show pictures etc.
I am also taking part to Drachenwal Arts and science exchange. I was lucky to finish my project on time. Actually I would have finished it way earlier, but real life caught on me. At the moment I can not tell more about it, but as soon as I manage to delivery the parcel to my exchange partner, I will blog about it.
Tomorrow I will post 1st report about my 1st mundane project I made for my lover. Then I have to show few paper craft things and few embroideries.
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
I finally finished my 2nd ever cross stitch work. I have done one like 20 years ago, so this was kinda new to me. I had some bad luck while choosing yaen, but generally I am quite happy for the result. And I made only few visible mistake.
Celtic image, 7.5x 7.5 cm, rayon silk and multicolor cotton on cotton Aida
Monday, 6 January 2014
Anyways, I can blog about one of the finished modern works, as the surprise gift was given on xmas.
In near future I have plenty to blog, as I have pile of pictures from Southern German museums and castles.