Saturday 23 March 2013

Audiobooks and sewing seams

I started to make my new late 14th cent dress a month ago. It's 'red wine' wool and the pattern is very simple with short sleeves. I found, well...actually it was my man.... the fabric from small shop. The boutique was closing down, so they had huge discounts. I paid about 7e from 4m of the wool and I also bought gray 'herringbone' woolblend too. The grey fabric is sooooo soft! I'll be reposting about it later on.

Sewing the 10+ meters of seam goes quite well when you are listening an audiobook. Atm I am middle of 'Clash of Kings' by R.R.Masrtin... yup... it's part of the  famous 'Game of Thrones'

This time I don't have any pics to post, I have not done anything pictureworthy lately. Well, actually I have done, but it's going to be a present, so I can tell you about it after I have given it away x) ... till then... Adjöö o/

No comments: