Monday 16 August 2010

Pictures... finally!



Here is my 1st patch for the SCA wallhanging




yeah... It's really artistic picture ;) Deal with it :P Anyways, My boyfriend's mother has 2 of these things ( I have nooooo idea about the english word) and she let me use them. I spent whole midday unwrapping the skeins. I totally love it! Oh, the wool has been colored with indigo.




5 little balls of wool... 5 little delicious balls of wool <3. I still have 10 unwrapped skeins to do. Most of them are naturally colored with plants.

I have a small Poll for you readers, Please, answer 2 basic and easy questions

1. Do you like Giveways? Would you like me to give away something made by me? (I just may have something to donate ;) )

2. Do you wish to see my papercrafts, like ATC cards and such?

Best wishes,
Amal

2 comments:

ive said...

I think the English word for the 'thing' would be decoiler or winder. :-) Good for you you can use your friends' ... I have to 'force' my daughter to hold the skeins so I can wind my yarn.

And yes, I do want to see pictures of your cards!

Crystal Arcand said...

Yes and yes!

And the "thing" reminds me of a swift - you hang your hank of yarn over it like in the picture and wind it from there. It replaces someone's hands holding it for you.